• Atomium Structure photo stop
• Walking Tour of Brussels view the Grand Place & Mannekin Pis Statue
• Black Forest drive through the scenic region
• Cuckoo Clock demonstration & shop
• Mt Titlis with entrance
• Rhine Falls The largest plain waterfalls in Europe
• Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet d’Eau and more
• Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
• Interlaken Free time to explore & shop
• Eiffel Tower (3rd floor) with entrance
• River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
DAY 1: London – Calais – Brussels
Cross the English Channel via Ferry or Eurotunnel. Visit the capital city of Belgium, Brussels. On arrival start with a photo stop at the most iconic structure of Brussels, The Atomium followed by the famous Mannekin Pis Statue and the Grand Place.
Day 2: Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne
Drive to the Black Forest region in South Germany; home to the well-known Black Forest gateau and the world famous cuckoo clocks. Enjoy a demonstration on how the cuckoo clocks are made and have an opportunity to purchase one, along with other souvenirs. Later, travel to Switzerland and walk around the largest waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine Falls. Later, drive to Lucerne; here view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge.
Day 3: Mt.Titlis – Interlaken – Geneva
Ascend 10.000ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. Take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt. Titlis have free time to play in the snow, visit the ice caves or take a professional photo in traditional Swiss costumes. After, continue to Interlaken, where you can enjoy shopping and breathtaking scenery. Later depart for Geneva, to see the United Nations building, Flower clock and the Jet d’Eau (weather permitting).
DAY 4: Geneva – Paris
Depart early for Paris (approximate drive time will be six hours). On arrival enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musee d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral and more. Later, have a short orientation tour to admire the amazing architecture of Paris.
Day 5: Paris – Calais – London
Embark on a journey to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower – the most famous monument in France. From this vantage point, enjoy breathtaking views of this amazing city. In the early afternoon, drive back to Calais for the channel crossing, then bid farewell to the group before arriving at the drop off point.
Note: Due to large events, traffic and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary on occasions. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered.
Facilities included in the price of your journey
– Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
– Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry
– 4 nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotels with breakfast
– Meal plan include breakfast and dinner on all days. Packed Lunch is provided on day 5.
– Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
– All tips and service charges
– Premium service of a Star Tours’ Tour Manager
Facilities not included in the price of your journey
– Meals not specified
– Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, tips, camera fees etc.