• Nevis Range with entrance
• Glasgow City Tour covering Glasgow Cathedral, Main Square and University of Glasgow
• Edinburgh City Tour covering the Royal Mile and entrance to Edinburgh Castle
• View the famous Loch Ness
• Whisky Distillery – Learn the art of making whisky
• View the Forth Road Bridge
• Lake Windermere Cruise
Day 1: London – Glasgow
Depart for Glasgow (approximate driving time is seven hours). In between stop for lunch at Gretna Green, the UK’s most famous place to get married and home of the world famous Iron Forgeries. On arrival, enjoy the sights of Glasgow, which will include Glasgow Cathedral, Georges Square, University of Glasgow and the City Chambers.
Day 2: Glasgow – Fort William – Inverness
Drive to Loch Lomond for an optional boat cruise; here have picturesque views of highlands. After enjoy a warm cup of tea or coffee. Begin your scenic drive to Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range. On arrival enjoy the ascent to the summit by cable car whilst enjoying breathtaking scenery of the surrounding mountains (cable car to Nevis Range is weather permitting). Continue on to Inverness and en route see the Loch Ness, home to the famous Monster Nessie.
Day 3: Inverness – Edinburgh
Drive to Edinburgh, en route visit a local whisky distillery for a short tour. Continuing your journey, cross the River Forth over the Forth Road Bridge to enjoy a spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge. After arriving in Edinburgh, visit the famous Edinburgh Castle with its fine state apartments and ancient Scottish crown jewels. Descend the hill and cross the Royal Mile to see St Giles’ Cathedral and its crown shaped spire.
Day 4: Lake District – London
Depart for Lake District famous for its lakes, forests and mountains. Continue your journey through the Lake District to enjoy a beautiful scenic cruise on the largest body of water in the Lake District area, Lake Windermere. Later, depart for London and upon arrival bid farewell to the group.
Note: Due to large events, traffic and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary on occasions. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered.
Facilities included in the price of your journey
– Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
– 3 nights accommodation in 3/4* hotels with breakfast
– Meal plan includes breakfast & dinner on all days.
Packed Lunch is provided on day 5.
– Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
– All tips and Service charges
– Premium service of our hand picked Tour Manager
Facilities not included in the price of your journey
– Meals not specified
– Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, tips, camera fees etc.